Marmoleum is a natural floor associated with sustainability, durability, high quality and innovative design. Our Marmoleum collection includes solutions for virtually any type of application. Discover the versatile world of Marmoleum with over 300 colours and more than 12 different structures to choose from, available in sheet and modular tile formats.
As long as the sun shines and the rain falls we can continue to make Marmoleum
• 97% natural raw materials, 72% rapidly renewable and a 43% recycled content
• Naturally CO2 neutral* (net-carbon zero) floor covering solution
• There are no phalates, plasticisers or mineral oil in Marmoleum
• Marmoleum is biodegradable and burning it delivers a higher calorific value and thermal energy that outweighs the energy used in production giving a full life cycle circle
• Installation offcuts and production waste is recycled back into our product ensuring optimal raw material utilisation
• Colour palette of over 300 choices across a variety of marbled, patterned, solid and linear design effects
• Marmoleum modular tile collection for bespoke design and unrivalled creativity
• Off-the-floor applications with Furniture Linoleum and Bulletin Board
• Topshield2 water based polymer which is UV cured finished, delivering floor performance in the real world that results in lower cost of ownership over its long life time
• Specialist acoustic and static control versions available
*Marmoleum 2.5mm is produced CO2 neutral
Marmoleum Linear Striato
We offer a free measuring service and advice to all of our customers no matter how big or small the job. We want to ensure that every job we complete is to the highest standard. A home visit not only allows you to see sampling in the natural lighting of your own home, it allows us to measure, test and survey the site so that we can provide the best possible service every time.
Marmoleum Vivace is our liveliest and most outspoken blend made with six to eight colours. The differentiated elements combine to create a chameleon-like floor covering that adapts well to a multitude of interiors, coordinating easily with many other surface finishes and colours. Colours & more...
Our most recently developed blend is Marmoleum Terra. A close, tight and highly contrasting structure inspired by igneous rocks, Terra combines a sophisticated small scale marbled structure with great soil hiding properties. Terra offers an authentic mix of colour, creating a versatile effect that combines well with other items in the Marmoleum collection.
Marmoleum Splash is a new design in Forbo’s Marmoleum portfolio. From a distance, Splash appears light grey with a slight nuance in tone, yet from up close, Splash is an overall light grey with hints of surprising colours peeking through.
The 4 bright colours in Marmoleum Striato Colour offer the possibility to create outspoken floor designs for colourful solutions, for instance in the education segment. The visuals are designed to work well together which creates striking combinations. The designs also have excellent dirt hiding properties.
Our Marmoleum Modular tiles & planks combine modern design with outstanding functionality. A powerful trend flooring - even for high traffic areas.
Piano is the Italian word for gently, plain, smooth or soft. In our Marmoleum Piano design a subtle soft fiber feel is combined with a plain background creating a semi-plain design with dirt hiding properties.
more ranges available in store
We are delighted to be able to reopen to the public from 12th of April. However to be able to keep our staff and customers safe as the country gets back to normal and to aid our scheduling, we will be operating both showroom and home visits via appointment only for the time being. Use the button below to book yours!